Sunday, April 6, 2014

Celebrating Wild West Romance!

Greeting friends!

This week (and next) I'm celebrating the reissue of my Wild West Trilogy! Available now in digital (ebook) format and ON SALE at Amazon (Kindle), Barnes and Noble (Nook), Apple (iTunes), and Kobo! Limited time only so take advantage and please spread the word!


As an added bonus, I'll be giving away this fun and awesome necklace!


Visit any one of the blogs listed below on my Tasty Book Tour to enter for a chance to win!


(Stop 2) Booklover Sue
April 10th- Room With Books
April 11th- Romancing the Readers


April 15th- Sara Walter Ellwood
April 16th- Brooke Blogs
April 17th- The Library Mistress
April 18th- Christine's Words

Best of luck everyone and ENJOY THE READS!!

2 comments:

Fedora said...

Such a fabulous series--congrats on this rerelease, Beth!!

Alexa Verde said...

I love your Wild West books!